A repository for the OpenGL project of the Computer Graphics and Interaction Systems course.
OpenGL application for polygon drawing, coloring, clipping and 3D extrusion.
- Main window & Menu with Exit option
- Polygon drawing action
- Check for self-intersecting polygons
- Polygon triangulation (example code was provided by instructor)
- Polygon coloring (edges + fill)
- Polygon clipping using the Hodgeman-Sutherland algorithm
- Extrusion in 3D (Developed by czonios)
- Different extrusion length per polygon
- Vertex move with check for self-intersecting polygons
Currently I have no time to write a proper README.
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991